Why you should become a member
- Be part of the preservation and beautification of Alpine Groves Park
- Be a supporter of the periodic “events” highlighting Alpine Groves Park
- Meet new friends and share your common interest in the park and in the Bennett Farm house and Gardens.
- Give back to the community through your volunteer opportunities in the park, such as:
- sharing stories and history with the public concerning the historical significance of Alpine Groves Park
- helping to maintain the special butterfly and vegetable gardens in the park.
We meet the 1st Saturday of every EVEN month at the picnic table behind the Bennett Farmhouse in Alpine Groves Park.
June 3rd, 2017
August 5th, 2017
October 7th, 2017
Membership dues are $20 annually.
Checks may be made payable to Friends of Alpine Park, Inc. and mailed in care of Margie Rockenbach, 1120 Celebration Court, St. Johns, FL 32259
Contributions are always appreciated! Friends of Alpine Park, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Your contributions are tax deductible. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state.
1-800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Registration # CH42945