Why Join the Friends of Alpine Groves Park?
- Help support the preservation and beautification of Alpine Groves Park
- Give tours of the Harris-Bennett Farmhouse!
- Participate at our events and fundraisers
- Meet new friends with the same interests in the park and our historical buildings
- Give back to the community through promoting our wonderful park
Meetings are held the 2nd Saturday of every month, 11am – noon. We meet inside the historic Harris-Bennett Farmhouse at Alpine Groves Park. We post signs in the park on meeting days, come see what we’re all about – we always welcome new members!
Updates are posted on our Facebook page, Friends of Alpine Groves Park.
It’s fun and FREE!
Becomming a member is free, but we always appreciate monetary donations!
If you’d like to make a contribution to help us in our efforts, please make your check payable to Friends of Alpine Groves Park and mail it to: c/o Becky Leynes – 1360 Wedgewood Road, St. Johns FL 32259. Thank you for helping us preserve history!
Contributions are always appreciated! Friends of Alpine Park, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Your contributions are tax deductible. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state.
1-800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Registration # CH42945